- It gets tougher and tougher with every step you move forward, more mentally than physically. Yet, the only way you know is forward.
- Resources are limited and you try to conserve and optimize them to the max.
- It is not the goal, rather it is the path that gives the happiness.
- The team moves only as fast as the slowest person!
- For the outside world, it only matters if you reached the top. Until you reach the top, slog, slog and slog. The world doesn't care.
- You will never see the true height and the beauty of it unless you actually start the journey.
- For every few people who succeed, there are a few who failed too. Its just a fact of life.
Why I write this? For the single reason that I am now able to see the tip of the mountain in our startup venture. And I know it is still not easy reaching there. It still needs many days of slogging and a lot of mental strength. Yet, how beautiful the path seems! I just hope our resources permit our journey to the top.