Wish you a year of change and a great decade ahead!
Replace change with happiness. In my experience, change means happiness. Some of the major changes I did to me in the past 2 years:
- Planted more than 500 trees with the help of a lot of well-wishers (and had to stop doing this too!).
- Started a business with 2 friends and failed in that (learnt a lot of lessons in the process).
- Started another business with same friends and seeing a lot of hope in this (understood the importance of persistence).
- Started networking with people (something in which I was really bad at).
- Started teaching occasionally at a school to 7th standard kids (learning that education systems really need reforms).
- Started blogging.
Each one of them has been a life changing experience. Each one of them was a really tough thing to start. Change is always like that. I hope this year would bring more such changes; to me and to you. I’d really want more people to come out of their comfort levels and make a change to themselves and in the process, to the world too.